Are you interested in a career in childcare?
We are always open to receiving CV's from people who are interested in a new position, particularly if you speak Spanish and have experience working with children.
We are interested to hear from qualified practitioners as well as those looking to be an apprentice.
Please complete this application form if you are interested in working at one of our nurseries.
The Bilingual Family
We have created a warm and welcoming atmosphere in our small, family-run team, where your voice is heard. Some of the benefits of being a part of our Bilingual Family include:
- discounted childcare
- discounted holiday clubs with our sister company
- free food (5 meals per day)
- social events
- optional private health insurance
- free CPD training courses
- free uniform
- opportunities to learn new languages
- full support to grain further qualifications
- additional holidays based on length of service
- wellbeing scheme
- free access to mental health support
- loyalty programme: 3 years of service - hotel night or spa; 5 years of service - weekend away including paid day off; 10 years of service - all inclusive week away